Clinic Insurance Policy
"Do you accept insurance?"
Unfortunately, I am not in-network with any provider at this moment. If you have an insurance plan that covers out-of-network acupuncture, I can provide you with a submittable "Super Bill" after you have paid my fee(s). You would then submit this form to your insurance carrier to request reimbursement.
"Does my insurance company cover Acupuncture?"
If you are unsure about your coverage, call the phone number on the back of your insurance card and ask your insurance company the following questions:
- 1) Does my plan cover Out of Network acupuncture sessions? If so......
- 2) Is there a maximum yearly allowance for acupuncture? A maximum number of visits? Specific dollar amount? What percentage is covered?
- 3) Am I limited to specific diagnosis codes (only specific sessions)? If so, what are they?
- 4) Is there an annual deductible? If so, how much is the deductible? How much has been met?
- 5) If I am covered for acupuncture, then may I receive written proof/authorization?